I know looking at this collection probably just made a sweat drop trickle down your cheek, but it’s inevitable that fall is approaching, and quicker than you think! Here are some of my affordable Fall must-haves.
1. A silk top is great to pair with pretty much anything and everything. Day or night, jeans or a skirt, heels or flats it always works. I like the caramel color but black, white, or grey work just as well. J Crew also has some Silk blouses in some really nice colors. And Joie (although they are a little over $200) have the best variety of printed silk blouses in my opinion.
2. This black silk and lace dress is adorable. Its currently on sale at Zadig & Voltaire for 180 euros (originally 300). Dress it up or down.
3. The H&M booties are a highly anticipated sold out item for fall. They come out mid-August and I assume will be out of them within a week. At $69.95 they are a total steal.
4. This two toned bowling ball bag is so convenient. I can honestly fit my life inside of one of these. The Louise Vuitton one looks smaller than it is but I’m pretty sure I even fit a textbook inside of it when I was running late for class one time. And these are two essential fall colors–tan and off white.
5. I love this top shop cardigan for fall. I’m a very minimalistic dresser so this with a white Hanes t-shirt and J Brand jeans is a comfortable and adorable look. Pair it with these red flats to give it some color and you are good to go.
6. Anything with wooden toggles is a must. I think its just so adorable. The red is a nice change from black or navy blue.